Public Work Stations
- 14 public work stations located in the reading area: 10 PCs and 4 Macs.
- 1 Region-free DVD station
- 14 DVD viewing stations + 1 Blu Ray station
- 2 VHS viewing stations
- 1 audio listening station with CD player, cassette deck and turntable.
- Headphones can be borrowed at the Q&i desk.
- Finale or Sibelius (musical notation software) and Final Cut Pro available on 2 of the Macs.
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 is available on all public workstations.
- A slide scanner and 2 large (12"x17") highspeed, bookedge flatbed scanners are available for use with Adobe Photoshop, Image Folio and Page Manager software.
- Flash drives are recommended for saving large image files and can be borrowed at the Q&i desk.
- 1 Scannx for quick scanning of books and other text for emailing and printing. Fax is not available.
- Color (and B&W) printing is available from all 14 public workstations.
- UR Printing Policy